Lasers and ultrasound-based skin rejuvenation devices are great and get the job done, but they come with a lot of downtime and some pain, says Marina I. Peredo, MD, a Manhattan-based dermatologist. “They also do nothing for skin laxity,” she says.
That’s why Dr. Peredo is so excited about Cutera’s Secret RF, a microneedling device powered by radiofrequency energy. “It’s my new favorite toy.” Dr. Peredo made her comments at a media breakfast held at Skinfluence, her Park Avenue office.
Microneedling uses tiny needles to create tiny holes in skin, which stimulate your skin’s natural healing process i.e. the production of collagen, the main building block of healthy, yo
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON