KLORANE NO-RINSE CARE WITH PAPYRUS MILK – Klorane is one of those little known French pharmacie brands that are beloved throughout Paris. It is a natural range of hair care and face care, also known for terrific eye makeup remover pads, and can even be found in supermarches and Monoprix etc. This frizz controlling conditioner is deceptively banale. It comes in a nicely substantial pump dispenser, and has a very light texture and pale minty green hue. But when the milk meets your hair, the magic begins. Apply a small dollop to clean, towel-dried hair, and proceed to blow dry or flat iron or curl. Hair is shiny, silky, manageable, and flyaways are less unruly.
FINAL VERDICT – GGI (GOTTA GET IT) – Nice leave-in conditioner for dry, distressed hair pre styling.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS