Photo Credit: sephora.com
If your day doesn’t start until you’ve had your first cup of coffee, you’ll be glad to know that the same pick-me-up benefits are available for your skin. Coffee and caffeine derivatives are used as ingredients in many lotions, soaps, scrubs, fragrances and lip balm. Caffeine, a vasodilator, firms and tones the skin by slightly constricting blood cells and giving an even appearance, making it a perfect key ingredient for cellulite treatments.
Rich in antioxidants, coffee works to neutralize free radical damage caused by environmental factors. Plus, it tightens, firms and reduces redness making it a treatment option for rosacea. And in the eye area, it helps tighten fine lines and smoo
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS