Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
For most of us, caffeine is the magic bullet when we’re in need of a pick-me-up, but did you know it also has many beauty benefits, making it a no-brainer when you want to look your very best? When infused in skincare products, caffeine has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and skin tightening properties so you can expect it to protect your skin from damaging free radicals, minimize redness and irritation, make skin appear tauter and diminish the look of lines and wrinkles. Scientific studies have also shown it can help repair sun damage. Apparently, beauty brands have been taking note as caffeine is on the ingredient list for many a skincare and makeup product.
Looking for a little lift? Th
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS