Photo Credit: Estee Lauder
The Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair collection is surely one of the cult classics of anti-aging skincare. With 25+ patents and patents pending worldwide, this hero brand has gained millions of loyal fans since the original was born, over three decades ago. It continues to be Estee Lauder’s number 1 serum across the globe, and it is definitely not just used for nighttime anymore. Diehard ANR aficionados use these concentrated formulas all over their face during the day, as well as the neck and decollete, and of course the eyelid area.
The newest evolution of the ground-breaking serum is Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II ($62 for 1.0 oz and $92 for 1.7 oz). This u
L’OREAL ELVIVE RE-NUTRITION NIGHT SERUM WITH ROYAL JELLY – This night serum is nothing but a big royal mess! It’s gloppy, clumpy formula certainly isn’t weightless and it doesn’t have such a great smell either. It smells like a cross between vanilla and sugar cookies and unless you have a sweet tooth, it might just make you queezy. Supposedly this product is meant to replenish dry or damaged hair, but it didn’t seem to make any difference for my tresses.
FINAL VERDICT: SYC (SAVE YOUR CASH) – There are tons of other products that promise the same results, without the royal mess.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS