Dry skin? Cracked lips? Looking like the Lizard of Winter? The winds may blow and the snow might fly, but you can look as though you just stepped off the beach in Belize with the help of the moisturizers and lip balms we’ve rounded up for you.
Even if you can’t get away to the tropics, you can keep your delicate skin from drying out with these tips from Dr. Ligaya Buchbinder, a dermatologist from Boca Raton, Fla.
Don’t shower more than once a day and never in very hot water.
Avoid the over-use of soap.
Apply moisturizing cream while skin is still damp to lock in moisture.
And remember the best way to maintain supple winter skin is to place a protective layer between you a
I was using some lovely lotion recently and wondered what that refreshing fragrance was. Lo and behold, it was Vanilla Verbena Stress Relief from Bath & Body Works. I know all about vanilla, but I knew almost nothing about verbena, a lemony flowering plant. The leaves are fuzzy but the flowers are lovely white, pink, purple and blue. The essential oils of the Common Vervain are harvested for perfumes and beauty products. Here are a few you might like to try.
Feel good with pureDKNY Verbena. This pure scent adds a fresh drop of verbena to make you feel calm
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS