Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
While the warmer months’ heat and humidity can wreak their own sort of havoc on hair, colder days have their own set of problems. San Diego-based celebrity stylist Jet Rhys wants you to have control of your hair, no matter what the weather.
Here are her tips for gorgeous hair, each and every day:
COLD AIR Avoid over shampooing because it can strip natural oils from your hair and cause it to look limp and flat or have static. Instead, “shampoo” with a co-wash (it is short for conditioner only washing) every other time you shampoo. On the days you don’t co-wash, shampoo very gently and use a moisturizing conditioner. Rinse out and apply your products and style as usual.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS