Just like its tradition of bespoke fashion, British perfume brands offer fragrances that reflect the culture, standards and heritage of the UK. Continuing our coverage of all things beauty in preparation for the upcoming Summer Olympics in London, here are a few of our favorite scents wafting across the Atlantic.
Jo Malone London
In 1994, London aesthetician Jo Malone started a mini-revolution by creating a handful of fragrances that were deviously simple. “Timeless and elegant…but always infused with a charming dash of wit and whimsy,” is how the brand describes its unforgettable scents. Inspired by and immersed in modern British culture, Jo Malone London works with master per
If you are planning to visit London’s Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park hotel, be sure to check out the bath amenities. Now featured in each of the rooms at the prestigious hotel are London’s niche fragrance fave, Ormonde Jayne’s Isfarkand product line, which includes shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, body lotion and soap. A quick visit across the road will take you to Harvey Nichols where the Beyond Beauty corner boasts a bevy of innovative brands from the UK, America, Down Under and the Continent.
Winner of Wallpaper Magazine’s best scent of the year award, Isfarkand is Ormonde Jayne’s gender free cologne for all seasons. Described as uncomplicated yet dynamic, the scent features
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS