Post holiday season effects can persist well into the new year and beyond on your face. Those late nights, the stress of seeing long lost relatives, refined sugar overload and the bloat of too much eggnog all have a major negative impact on your complexion in terms of accelerating aging, and causing a dull complexion, dark circles and congested skin.
A healthier lifestyle (i.e., a regular sleep schedule, exercise and good eating habits, yada, yada,…) as well as a timely visit to your aesthetician or cosmetic dermatologist can help turn things around. But if that’s not on your agenda anytime soon, you can still get your skin to look loads better by adding a concentrated mask to your
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS