Photo Credit: facebook.com/nstix
Among Sephora’s top trending and most requested beauty services is the Monochromatic Makeup Look, basically keeping your eyes, lips and cheeks within one shade of each other. It’s a makeup look I tend to favor because of its ease and understated sophistication. And like most beauty looks you can tailor it to suit a specific occasion, the season, your mood and your coloring.
5 TIPS FOR MONO WITH MAJOR MOJO
You’ve got options. Try it in pink, plum, red, rose, caramel, beige, brown, coral or peach.
Use a multitasking eyes/lips/cheek product or choose your shade and keep all your products in the same family.
When choosing a neutral beige mono look, avoid matte formulas and kee
With the aroma of gingerbread men in the air, now is a good time to round up some beauty products made with this lovely smelling plant. While ginger, whose name derives from the Old English gingifere, produces clusters of white and pink flower buds that bloom into yellow flowers, it’s the root – young ginger rhizomes – that is coveted for cooking and medicinal purposes. They can be steeped in boiling water to make ginger tea – a common folk remedy for colds – as well as ginger ale and ginger beer for stomach settlers. Because of its aromatic properties, ginger is found in a variety of fragrant and delightful beauty products like those listed below.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS