Photo Credit: Courtesy Photo
Any diehard Orange is the New Black (OITNB) fan knows that the ladies of Litchfield Penitentiary clean up pretty nicely – especially when they grace the red carpet at an award shows. Vicky Jeudy, who plays Janae Watson, a high-school-track-star-turned-inmate, is certainly no exception.
The former beauty pageant winner chatted with Beauty In the Bag and spilled some of her top beauty secrets.
Here’s what we learned:
1. Share one thing you do every day to keep skin glowing.
My beauty secret to keeping my skin glowing is staying hydrated. Water is essential to my daily beauty routine. I am a big fan of keeping my skin moisturized by using skin drink by LUSH.
2. How do you t
Photo Credit: netlix.com
Think you can’t learn anything about beauty from ladies of the Litchfield Penitentiary? Think again. These inmates are as crafty and creative as they are shady and shameful, and they could teach us all a thing or two about looking our best for less.
For those who don’t watch Netflix’s hit dramedy, Orange Is the New Black is Jenji Kahn’s interpretation of Piper Kerman’s memoir, Orange Is the New Black: My Year in a Women’s Prison. Now during its second season, we delve further into the inmates’ backstory and the plots as well as the beauty pointers, which do not disappoint. (Even if you don’t think any of these gals have cornered the market on style, you should see how they clean
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS