Take off that overcoat, pack away the boots and open the windows – spring has arrived – and with it a bouquet of new fragrances that will awaken your senses. Featuring springtime blossoms like tuberose, lily of the valley and jasmine, these scents may just inspire you to take a walk in a field of flowers.
From Swarovski, the masters of dazzling arrays of light thanks to their famous crystals, we have Aura ($80), the company’s very first fragrance. The scent is described as an incandescent, fruity, floral creation and features fragrant tuberose as well as pink pepper for a dash of spice. As the brand is all about gleam, Crystal Gloss ($75), a sparkling gloss for the lips packaged in a
With the aroma of gingerbread men in the air, now is a good time to round up some beauty products made with this lovely smelling plant. While ginger, whose name derives from the Old English gingifere, produces clusters of white and pink flower buds that bloom into yellow flowers, it’s the root – young ginger rhizomes – that is coveted for cooking and medicinal purposes. They can be steeped in boiling water to make ginger tea – a common folk remedy for colds – as well as ginger ale and ginger beer for stomach settlers. Because of its aromatic properties, ginger is found in a variety of fragrant and delightful beauty products like those listed below.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS