Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Each October, pink ribbons come out of the woodwork, but women at high risk for breast cancer, those living with breast cancer and the doctors who treat them – including reconstructive plastic surgeons – think pink all year long.
October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and serves as a good time to reflect on advances in treating breast cancer over the past year.
There have also been some major innovations in breast reconstruction techniques and technologies in 2018 including a movement to save the breast, when possible, says Margaret S. Roubaud, MD, Assistant Professor, Department of Plastic Surgery at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston. Growing numbers of ‘oncoplasti
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS