Thanks to Daylight Savings Time, we’ve recently given up an hour of sleep. Though I do love the sun being out a little longer, I feel the loss of every minute of that hour. It’s one thing to feel tired, but you don’t have look tired to drive the point home. Luckily, small changes can make a big difference in your appearance.
These tweaks to your routine will give you a brighter complexion in no time:
Get Some Exercise. Take a brisk walk or go for a run. Anything you do to get your blood flowing and boost your circulation will help nourish your skin and give your complexion a nice rosy glow.
Drink Up. A thirsty bod doesn’t bode well for the look of your skin. Begin each day by drinki
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS