Photo credit: olay.com
5 Time Grammy award winner Carrie Underwood was chosen to be Olay Skin Care’s first North American celeb ambassador.
The country music star will represent Olay’s new campaign, “Challenge What’s Possible” later this year. Carrie, age 27, will attract a younger skincare buyer to Olay with her fresh face and approachable, relatable ways. She joins the British beauty Thandie Newton who is Olay’s UK brand ambassador.
Join OLAY on Facebook to stay up to date with Carrie et al – www.facebook.com/olay
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS