OLAY REGENERIST MICRO SCULPTING CREAM – Over 35 yet? No worries. For under $30 bucks you can turn the clock back. Olay Regenerist has done it again – with a potent elite cream that comes in that gorgeous ruby red jar. Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is a winner for dry, lined and tired complexions. The texture is lovely for the price, much better than you would expect from any drugstore cream, and the peptide complex delivers a flawless treatment that skin soaks up. If you need to cut back due to pocketbook anxieties – and who doesn’t these days – the Regenerist range is a great way to go. Strivectin costs $145 yet you can get the same key ingredient, PAL KTTS or pentapeptides, for a fraction of the price at your local drugstore.
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event