Photo Credit: CVS.com
By Guest Bag Lady Jessica Schiffman
CVS Oil Absorbing Sheets – Oil absorbing sheets are definitely not a new addition to the beauty world. Girls have been using them for years, but for some reason, I have never gotten around to buying them. Instead I just relied on an afternoon powder touchup. Well, now that I’ve had the pleasure of testing these out, there is no turning back. Many of my friends use the Clean and Clear oil absorbing sheets, but the CVS version is capable of working the same magic at a lower price. It’s quicker and easier than pulling out a compact mirror, brush and powder. All you have to do is swipe the oilier regions of your face, and immediately afterwards the results are visible on the thin sheet.
FINAL VERDICT – BOB (BEAUTY ON A BUDGET) – For $4.99, this drug store product does the same job as other higher priced oil absorbing sheets!
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS