Putting on mascara is possibly the least glamorous part of my beauty routine. I love to use cream and powder on my skin and play with different colors to create a sultry look whenever I go out to party, but when it comes to highlighting my eyes, I never seem to get the final touch right. Short lashes are my doom and that’s why, until I have the budget for extensions, I will consistently be on the hunt for the perfect mascara. Here are some of my favorites!
Serge Lutens Oeil Pour Oeil Mascara
Have a wedding to go to and expecting to get a little emotional? This is heavy duty waterproof stuff: the kind you won’t be able to get rid off for days without a good makeup remover. But at th
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS