January is National Oatmeal Month and believe it or not you can enjoy this grain in your beauty routine. A breakfast staple for years, oats actually have a very lengthy history in health and beauty treatments. They can be found in hair, face, and body products because of its soothing and moisturizing qualities. Here are a few of our favorite oat-packed beauty products to keep you feeling soft and refreshed.
Photo Credit: amazon.com
When it comes to oats, you can count on Aveeno, which has been utilizing the moisturizing and hydrating properties of oats since 1945. Its latest launch is no exception. We especially
A power packed heart-healthy food, oatmeal is also a nourishing and soothing ingredient in beauty products. A perfect antidote for many causes of irritation and inflammation, including insect bites and rashes, oatmeal is a natural non-clogging moisturizer for the skin. Added to a tub it makes for a wonderful comforting and healing bath. It can also be included in exfoliants as a natural way to rid your skin of unwanted dead skin cells, unclogging pores as it works. January is National Oatmeal Month, so BITB brings you a bevy of options for benefiting from this natural grain. Whether you soak, scrub or slather it on in a lotion, oatmeal provides natural benefits to sooth and comfort.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS