What retouching does for photos, primer does for your complexion. Just ask any makeup artist and they’ll tell you it’s the secret to flawless skin. It’s the best way to prevent your makeup from melting, smudging, and fading away plus primers smooth the complexion, visually blur imperfections, minimize pores, even out skin tone, and create the perfect base so your foundation glides on easily, evenly, and stays put all day.
All primers give your skin a soft-focus finish and smooth, silky texture but there are those that are chock full of added benefits to bridge the gap between skincare and makeup—they’re formulated to counteract redness, moisturize, absorb oil, protect from UV
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS