Photo Credit: Loreal.com
When I first started writing about the cosmetic industry, the number of brands owned by the L’Oréal group fascinated me. The Paris-based beauty giant not only markets L’Oréal cosmetics and hair care, but it also owns Lancôme, Maybelline, Kiehl’s, Clarisonic, SkinCeuticals, and the Ralph Lauren, Yves Saint Laurent, and Giorgio Armani beauty brands, among a host of nearly two dozen other familiar ranges. We can now add NYX Cosmetics to that mix, which was acquired this week by L’Oréal for a reported cool $500 million. That ain’t loose change!
Headquartered in Los Angeles, NYX was created in 1999 by entrepreneur Toni Ko, who had a vision for developing a line of high quality,
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS