Photo Credit: Harmonia Botanica
(Sponsored) The right moisturizer does more than prevent dryness. It should also help balance oil production and brighten your complexion. As we age, cell regeneration slows down and as a result cell renewal problems appear. Lifestyle and various environmental factors can also affect the skin’s self defense. Harmonia Botanica is constantly looking for the best natural active ingredients to ensure maximum benefits for your skin. To revitalize, fight against skin-aging effects, and protect the skin, Harmonia Botanica has developed a next generation of highly effective moisturizers with precious emollients, plants, and herbal and fruit extracts.
[caption id=”attachment_33165″ align=”alignc
Dry skin? Cracked lips? Looking like the Lizard of Winter? The winds may blow and the snow might fly, but you can look as though you just stepped off the beach in Belize with the help of the moisturizers and lip balms we’ve rounded up for you.
Even if you can’t get away to the tropics, you can keep your delicate skin from drying out with these tips from Dr. Ligaya Buchbinder, a dermatologist from Boca Raton, Fla.
Don’t shower more than once a day and never in very hot water.
Avoid the over-use of soap.
Apply moisturizing cream while skin is still damp to lock in moisture.
And remember the best way to maintain supple winter skin is to place a protective layer between you a
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS