Alyssa Bohacs was having trouble finding a sensitive skin care line in the U.S., so she created one herself. She founded Leontine Skincare on the basis of meeting the needs of people who have experienced irritation with soaps, lotions, deodorants, detergents, and other skin hygiene products. All of her products are formulated and packaged in the U.S., they are created from the highest quality ingredients. Leontine Skincare combines nature’s finest botanical extracts with peptides, plant-derived essential fatty acids, organic essential oils, and vitamins. Her entire skin care line is designed as the best alternative for those with sensitive skin and is beneficial for all skin types.
Ever since itโs cameo appearance in George Cukor’s 1939 film The Women, the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa has been a worldwide icon for the best in skincare. Now, under the guidance of Cornelia Zicu, global chief creative officer for Red Door Spas, the venerable brand is launching its first spa-based skin and body care collection.
Comprising 42 face and body items, the Red Door Spa Professionalยฎ formulas are conceived as an extension of the services offered at the spaโs 30 nationwide locations. The goal is to help consumers extend the results of their treatments at home.
Cornelia Zicu says that this line has been decades in the making, and involved culling information from the spaโ
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD โ NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS