It’s that time of year when we want our skin to shine—and not in that oily kind of way. Extreme cold weather, travel to different time zones and excessive holiday eating and drinking can wreak havoc on our skin causing dullness, breakouts, uneven tone and fine lines and wrinkles to be more prominent. Is there a way to get that pre-holiday glow back? It may just be with a microdermabrasion treatment—performed professionally or at home.
Professional microdermabrasion is a non-invasive, non-surgical treatment performed at a doctor’s office or spa, which uses an abrasive—usually in crystal, diamond or bristle form—to remove the outermost layer of dead skin revealing smoother, yo
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS