Photo Credit: Radiesse.com
No pain, yes gain for many who are keen to have their nasolabial folds softened and cheekbones enhanced with Radiesse. Radiesse® (+) from Merz Aesthetics with integral 0.3% Lidocaine (“Radiesse® Plus“) finally received FDA approval in the US, although most injectors have been adding lidocaine to keep the injections more comfortable all along.
Radiesse® (+) provides the immediate lift of wrinkles and folds, stimulation of natural collagen production, and lasting results. What is unique about this popular dermal filler is that it belongs to that rare class of aesthetic products that are considered ’tissue stimulators.’ Why is that important? Because not only does Radiesse fill folds
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS