Photo Credit: drmofid.com
Mona Mofid, MD, is not your typical dermatologist – and that’s what makes her one of the greats. The La Jolla, Calif-based skin care expert doesn’t know how to inject botulinum toxin, and has no interest in learning. Instead, Mofid is all about preventing and treating skin cancer.
Mofid, who is known as Dr. Mona, received her medical degree at The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and completed her training at The Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. During her training, a multidisciplinary melanoma group convened weekly – and that group as well as the patients that the team treated – are what inspired her to devote much of her practice to preventing and treating skin cancers.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS