For those of us with dry, sensitive skin, season changes undoubtedly cause a plethora of issues. As the weather gets colder and the boots and coats come out of hiding, I experience them at full-speed. Scaly legs? Check. Itchy, inflamed arms? Double check. I’m always looking for something to use in the shower that exfoliates without irritation, and the made-in-France Gentle Body Scrub by Avène has proven to be my skin’s new savior.
Having always been hesitant towards exfoliating beads due to their roughness, I found that the beads in Avène’s scrub were small enough that I barely even noticed they were there. I put the scrub on my loofah in the shower and instantly noticed a softne
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS