Photo Credit: Denise Mann for BITB
Lancôme treated the media to a private tour of their newest skincare and fragrance collections at a tony New York City manse on a sunny June afternoon.
And one thing is clear, “we may have turned 80 this year, but this ain’t your grandma’s Lancôme any more,” says Stacy Mackler, Vice President, Communications and Public Relations of Lancome USA. “This heritage brand started as a fragrance house, but you can really feel the modernity, the luxury and history of the brand,” she says of #MaisonLancome. Each room in the mason (that’s French for home) showcased a different collection or theme including Lancôme icons, a flower studio, petites, skin care and more.
And among the m
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS