NICOLE MILLER FRAGRANCE
3.4 oz ($80)
Enter to win one of three of the newest fragrance from celebrated runway designer Nicole Miller. The scent is a warm and sexy modern chypre, created for a smart and confident Beauty In The Bag kind of woman! Nicole particularly loves the crisp fruit notes and warm woods. The bottle features her signature celtic knot, a design element that appears in all Nicole Miller collections.
To Enter: Tell us your favorite smell for Fall (like apple pie, pumpkin, cinnamon, woodsy leaves…)
to be eligible to win!
*No purchase necessary. Open to US residents only. Contest begins 10/1
THE BEST OF BEAUTY & MORE FROM NYC….THE DESK OF DORENE
It’s oxford season in New York City. From Soho to the Upper West Side, women across the island of Manhattan are celebrating spring by sporting this new footwear trend. Tan, black/white, camel and the occasional taupe tie up have supplanted the classic easy wear flat. A trend originally seen at the fall/winter 2009 runway shows, the oxford has finally taken hold and personally I’m delighted for the change of pace.
As for beauty, I find a bevy of upcoming launches refreshing as well. Stay on trend by watching Tom Pechuex, runway makeup artist darling and former makeup image creator of Shiseido, who is now the creative makeup
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS