Photo Credit: facebook.com/drkristaarcher
If your ABCs of footwear are Alaia, Choo, and Blahnik, you need to have a great podiatrist on speed dial. An addiction to high heels can lead to bunions, hammertoes, corns and various other issues that can cause agonizing pain. New York City’s Dr. Krista Archer with a discreet little clinic on Fifth Avenue is my “sole” sister.
More than just a go-to doctor for foot pain, nasty calluses and corns, a top-notch podiatrist should take a holistic approach to your feet’s overall wellness and appearance. Dr. Archer is also a podiatric surgeon who prides herself on promoting a healthy lifestyle that takes your feet into account, as well as her meticulous medical pedicures and treatments.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS