Mary P. Lupo, MD, remembers exactly where she was and what she was doing when the first filler received approval from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The year was 1983, and the filler was Zyderm collagen. She knew it was the beginning of something big, and asked her then supervisor to incorporate injections into the core curriculum via a resident cosmetic clinic.
Lupo, a board-certified dermatologist and clinical professor of dermatology at Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, was right and remains on the front lines of minimally invasive cosmetic surgery to this day. Now, some three decades later, Zyderm and other collagen-based fillers have been usurped by a
Hairstylist, entrepreneur and educator, Natasha Sunshine Antonioni established Byu-Ti Salon (pronounced beauty) as a place for clients to receive healthy hair treatments as well as a great haircut. At her go-to location in Santa Monica, California, she offers the exclusive Byu-ti Blenders system, six treatments that can be added to any conditioner to enhance the properties and healing of the hair Pureology. In addition to leading her team and working on clients, Natasha serves as an educator for line of hair products. She grew up in Louisiana and worked in New York before moving to the Los Angeles area. With bi-coastal experience, she has also appeared on television (most recently the Racha
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS