Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Tracy Campbell is a board-certified dermatologist who, as a visual person, was instinctively drawn to the world of dermatology. One of her favorite aspects of being a dermatologist is providing the highest quality skin cancer treatments and improving her patients’ lives once treatment at a time.
Dr. Campbell attended Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska where she graduated summa cum laude with a BS in Biology and a BA in Theology. She continued at Creighton for medical school and completed an internship in Internal Medicine at the Resurrection Medical Center. Dr. Campbell completed her residency as Chief Resident in Dermatology at Rush University Medical School then continued as
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS