(HealthNewsDigest.com) – You’re religious about slathering on SPF30….You’re the diva of exfoliation….You keep your peptide cream in your nightstand so you never go to bed without it. But what do you do when your skin care stops working for you? See a doctor!
The old way to look at aging is to wait until everything is sagging, crinkling and has hit rock bottom, and have it all done at once. But the advent of innovative non-surgical procedures that mimic the effects of surgery at reduced costs, risks, and recovery times has revolutionized the anti-aging world. If the idea of no-knife facelifts with fillers and skin tightening devices appeals, there are many techniques available
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS