Photo Credit: Beautyinthebag.com
Today, people want to get back to their busy lives as quickly as possible today after all forms of facial plastic surgery. This is especially true with men, but with women as well. One week to ten days is often the maximum tolerance for downtime. As a facial plastic surgeon, I do everything in my power to meet those goals for all of my patients.
My combination approach incorporates a very strategic and judicious placement of incisions and homeopathy so that patients can return to their lives and looking refreshed and more youthful. Lifting skin alone will result in an unnatural tight look that is very dated by today’s standards, like the ‘wind tunnel’ look that was prevalent in the
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS