Sweat is a foregone conclusion when working out, but you can perspire in style with these pint-sized products that protect your skin and ease your aches. We live in an age of disposable goods, and gym essentials are not only becoming more portable, they add a touch of luxury to squats and curls.
Here are some of our gym bag favorites:
BeautyRx Exercise Kit ($12)
Photo Credit: BeautyRx.com
This two-step system—with refresh Anytime pads, and buffered and pH adjusted glycolic Clear Pads—come in convenient discs that help prepare your skin before your workout. BeautyRX founder Dr. Neal Schultz says that people usually think that skin should be cleaned after workouts, but dirt, oil, a
For this week’s GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY we have 3 jars of the award winning Advanced Exfoliating Therapy Pads ($70) from Beauty RX Skincare by Dr. Schultz to give to our lucky winners. Part of the skincare line developed by New York Dermatologist Dr. Neal Schultz, the exfoliating pads recently won Self magazine’s “Best Exfoliant” award. Usage promises to improve your skin clarity and leave skin smooth and rejuvenated.
Part of the uniqueness of this product is the pads themselves, a convenient delivery system that’s a tidy alternative to messier creams or lotions.
Intended for use on alternate nights, the pads work to gently remove the clumps and layers of dead skin cells on your sk
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS