Photo Credit: cew.org
April is Earth month. To acknowledge the emerging importance of green beauty, Cosmetic Executive Women recently announced the CEW Eco Beauty Awards Finalists.
Six amazing green beauty brands have been recognized as leading examples of products that are moving toward a goal of total sustainability. The brands are judged by CEW members on four core principles: less use of materials extracted from the earth’s crust; less accumulation of man-made substances; less physical degradation of nature; and more consideration for peoples’ needs and rights.
CEW has taken some of the guesswork out of choosing organic brands that are committed to saving the planet. Not all eco-friendly brands are
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event