Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Surprisingly, with the vast array of skin cleansing tools, cloths, gels and creams around, most of us don’t cleanse properly. You may be leaving a layer of grime on your skin before going to bed without even knowing it.
In honor of National #CleanseYourSkin Week, Beautyinthebag is giving away one gorgeous skin-expert approved cleanser every day from August 1 – August 7.
5 cleansing tips for healthy skin:
You’ve heard it before, but cleanse your skin and remove all traces of makeup and eye makeup before bed time.
Don’t reuse disposable wipes. They are labeled “single-use” for a reason.
Lots of lather doesn’t mean a cleanser is good for your skin or that it’s actually cleansin
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS