Next to hands, which two areas of our bodies take the most abuse?
If you guessed the neck and décolleté, you win a prize.
The already-thin and delicate skin in these areas gets hit with direct sun and environmental damage. To the rescue: New doctor-approved treatments developed especially for the neck and décolleté – and the best news is that none of them involve surgery.
“The neck and chest regions are often overlooked by most when realizing how much photodamage and photoaging occur in these areas,” say Nashville dermatologist Michael Gold, MD, of Gold Skincare Center. This is poor planning as we have fewer sebaceous glands on the neck and chest, which makes for dryness
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS