Jack Jia, Founder and CEO of Musely, is a 4-time serial entrepreneur who has founded and led several successful technology companies. Musely, a telemedicine technology leader providing medical treatments for skin conditions & skin care, is one of the fastest growing US-based DTC telemedicine companies of 2021. Jack has been a partner & advisor for GSR Ventures, TSVC, and others, with a focus on internet, mobile, and software investments – a dozen of his early bets have become unicorns with a combined value exceeding $100 billion.
Jack was the founder & CEO of Baynote, Inc., a leading recommendation software company. Before founding Baynote, Jack was the founding CTO at Interwo
Photo Credit: triabeauty.com
It is a whole lot easier and more affordable these days to treat skin woes right in the comfort of your own home. A bevy of safe, portable beauty gizmos promise to deliver professional results with the use of microcurrents, LEDs (light emitting diodes) and lasers that whiten teeth, erase fine lines, remove unwanted hair and banish acne.
Most of these gadgets contain LEDs, which penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin to treat specific skin problems. LED Light therapy is based on technology developed from NASA revealing that certain frequencies of light energize new tissue growth. These lights are non-invasive and do not cause any harm or cancer.
LEDs primarily available in over-
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS