Want to be on trend this fall? Who doesn’t! The quickest way to get there is with a bold, red lip.
The red lip look was seen on Fall 2015 runways in numerous shows including Celine and Carolina Herrera, a crimson mouth the makeup staple worth following once again. Getting red right comes down to choosing the right red that best flatters your complexion, properly prepping your lips so the color looks pristine once it’s applied and giving your lipstick some staying power so it lasts as long as you need it to.
PICK YOUR POISON: It’s of the utmost importance to choose the right red but any hard and fast rules about finding your best red don’t hold a lot of weight. That’s because the
You’re on the couch, remote in hand, settling in for a long night of channel surfing when the phone rings. That extra ticket came through and you’d really like to go. The only thing stopping you is you should have been out the door 10 minutes ago.
A last-minute invite doesn’t have to be declined just because you’re sitting in sweats, with undone hair and not a stitch of makeup on. If it’s really something you’d like to attend, by all means say yes, take a deep breath and follow these tips for getting ready and out the door in a flash.
Dirty hair is the holy grail when it comes to creating an updo with some staying power — it puts some fri
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS