Cleopatra is just one of many gorgeous women throughout the ages who knew about the benefits of honey. The natural healing agents found in honey contain a variety of enzymes and antioxidants that form an antiseptic barrier, protecting your skin. Antibacterial agents help ward off toxins that can cause the skin to age prematurely. And it’s good for acne, too. Because honey allows the skin to regenerate soft and supple new layers, it’s used in cleansers, creams, shampoos, shower gels and other beauty products.
We’ve done some research and found some nifty items that will let you show the world your sweet side.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS