Good news if you have lines, wrinkles and folds to fill up or freeze! Check out some of the best ever deals on Botox Cosmetic, Dysport, Xeomin and Restylane NOW for a limited time.
From now until May 15, 2012, you can receive up to $200 off three Botox Cosmetic treatments by signing up for the brand’s Brilliant Distinctions Program and redeeming a coupon distributed at your doctor’s office. Receive $50 off the first treatment, $75 off the second, and another $75 off the third, plus a total of 600 redemption points. Visit www.botoxcosmedic.com for more information about the Brilliant Distinctions Program.
Another toxin that temporarily paralyzes the mu
During the cold winter months, there’s nothing better than curling up with a cup of tea. Be it green, black, peppermint, or chamomile, tea is soothing to your soul AND your skin. Its antioxidants flush out toxins from the skin and ease puffiness, while helping to counteract environmental pollutants such as UV exposure and cigarette smoke that can prematurely age and wrinkle your skin. January is National Hot Tea Month, and a good time to add tea not only to your morning routine but to your beauty repertoire as well. So brew up a cup and add these tea-infused products to your beauty stash to reap all the benefits.
A MATCHA MADE IN HEAVEN
[caption id=”attachment_19500″ align=”aligncent
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS