Kate Middleton has wowed the world with her enviable poise, sense of style and dry wit, inspiring young woman around the globe to emulate her every fashion and beauty move. We can now add fragrance to that list of Kate must-haves.
On her wedding day, the princess wore White Gardenia Petals ($150 for 100ML, $105 for 50ML) from British fragrance company Illuminum. Happily for stateside Kate fans, the brand is now available in the U.S. at Henri Bendel. This fragrance – a total knockout – is delicate, refined and strong all at once. It’s a pretty unexpected perfume for a princess in the sense that it’s quite edgy and sensuous too, with a top note of lily, which evokes a tropical seaside loc
Agent Provocateur knows that lingerie and fragrance have a lot in common. At their best, they are intimate secrets that only those very close to you can share. This spring, the purveyor of some of the sexiest and most indulgent lingerie on the planet offers a new updated twist on its fragrance lineup, a trio of scents to be worn in the daytime, all inspired by the brand’s existing, classic fragrances. Here’s an overview of the new launches.
Agent Provacoteur ‘Eau Provocateur’ is a lighter interpretation of the original signature scent, a spicy oriental. The new Eau Provocateur combines citrus notes and red fruit in the top notes. Middle notes feature fresh new florals such as mu
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS