Photo Credit: drmovassaghi.com
Kiya Movassaghi, MD, DMD, is both a plastic surgeon and a plastic surgeon’s advocate. He is the founder and director of Movassaghi Plastic Surgery & Ziba Medical Spa in Eugene, Oregon, a clinical assistant professor of plastic surgery at Oregon Health and Science University in Portland as well as the 2015-2016 president of the Northwest Society of Plastic Surgeons (NWSPS).
Aside from running a busy surgical practice, Movassaghi also spends much time teaching residents the ins and outs of plastic surgery procedures including how and when to best use the new highly cohesive “gummy bear” breast implants. He is equally passionate about the importance of wellness initiates for surgeo
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS