Whether the goal is to look better in tight LuLulemon yoga pants, get their pre-childbirth “vajayjay” back or treat more pressing down-there medical conditions, growing numbers of women are turning toward noninvasive vaginal rejuvenation.
In the past, surgery was the only option for women who were concerned with the look, feel or function of their vaginas.
Today there are a host of devices available to treat these issues non-invasively with no downtime.
“The latest energy-based technologies including ThermiVa can reverse some of the effects that pregnancy and aging have on this area with none of the side effects associated with older therapies,” says Bruce E.
Photo Credit: marketing.cynosure.com
No matter how many indoor cycling or barre classes you take through ClassPass, you can still pinch more than an inch in more than one place. Liposuction or tummy tuck are out of the question because surgery is just not your thing and you can’t afford the downtime anyway.
Sound about right? If so, the latest entry in the non-invasive fat reduction or body slimming category – Cynosure’s SculpSure™ –may be exactly what you need to perfect your figure.
SculpSure is the only US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-cleared hyperthermic laser treatment for non-invasive fat reduction. Other entries in this category target unwanted fat with radiofrequency energy, ultrasound and/or fat fr
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS