Dr. Adam J. Rubinstein is an award-winning plastic surgeon in Miami, Florida whose skills are sought out by patients from around the world. He is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and has trained with some of the world’s most eminent surgeons at the forefront of plastic surgery.
Dr. Rubinstein provides a full host of cosmetic products and procedures to a national and international clientele, and specializes in cosmetic surgery of the face, breast and body, non-surgical procedures and injections. He is currently Chief of Plastic Surgery and Vice Chief of the Department of Surgery for Jackson North Medical Center, a 382-bed acute care hospital in the Jackson Healthc
When it comes to sun protection, men woefully lag behind women, according to a recent survey sponsored by The Skin Cancer Foundation in partnership with Banana Boat and Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen brands.
Nearly half – 49% – of the men in the U.S. admit to not using sunscreen in the past 12 months, while only 29% of women haven’t, the survey revealed. And when it comes to skin cancer warnings, don’t rely on your man to help you out. An alarming 70% of men don’t even know the signs, according to the poll.
In part, men’s lack of interest in sun protection derives from their misconception that woman are more sensitive to UV radiation then men and therefore need more sunscreen. T
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE