Photo Credit: jennifermeyer.com
I recently came across an ad for Pandora Jewelry that perfectly illustrates the special bond between children and their moms. It shows mothers standing side by side in a line. One by one, their children are blindfolded and asked to find their own mom. They touch, smell and examine the women and have no trouble finding their own moms. It’s not surprising that the moms were easy to identify and though it’s certainly worth the watch, you don’t need to see it to know that each woman is unique and each mom is one-of-a-kind.
If you were to ask a hundred women what they love most about their mom you’d probably get a hundred different answers. Ask a thousand and expect a thousand different a
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS