Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Dendy Engelman, a board-certified and nationally-acclaimed dermatologic surgeon is widely celebrated for her expertise in neurotoxins, injectable fillers, and chemical peels. Known for her innovative tactics, personable bedside manner, and exceptional results, she has been featured in national magazines, publications, and media appearances regarding her pioneering work in dermatology.
In addition to her practice, Dr. Engelman established and continues to run free medical care clinics in Charleston and Haiti.
BITB spoke with Dr. Engelman about her work as a dermatologic surgeon and wedding season skincare.
1. What inspired you to become a dermatologic surgeon?
Stellar genes are a great place to start, but even natural beauties like Sofia Vergara need a little extra help before a big event, and for this A-list celebrity nothing was bigger than her upcoming nuptials to actor, Joe Manganiello.
Whether you’re tying the knot yourself, are the mother-of-the-bride or you just want to look your very best for a party, reunion or get-together, a little extra attention to your skincare routine will make a big difference in your appearance on your special day. Dr. Dendy Engelman of Manhattan Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery advises starting at least two months prior to the big day and paying attention to more than just your face. She recommends you
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS