Photo Credit: moremusthaves.com
Ambition. Beauty. Style. Passion.
If you or someone you know possesses one or more of these attributes than you’ll want to enter MORE magazine’s WOMEN WITH MORE contest. The contest will bring to light the unique and wide-ranging accomplishments as well as the the diverse ambitions, interests, beauty and style of the MORE woman.
Maybe you started your own business, reinvented yourself, like what you see when you look in the mirror, have overcome a serious illness, follow your dreams or have something else that makes you stand out from the pack. Whatever it is that makes you interesting and unique is what will make you a worthy contender for this contest.
The WOMEN WITH MORE con
MORE BEAUTY SEARCH LAUNCHES ON MORE.COM ~ Your chance to win ten grand and be in the magazine!
Are you a woman of style and substance? Of course you are…you’re a Beautyinthebag.com reader!
Now is your chance to follow in the well-heeled footsteps of bright beauties like Mariska Hargitay, Diane Keaton, Sigourney Weaver, Helen Mirren and other legends who have appeared on the pages of More. The More Beauty Search has begun on More.com to give three readers a chance to grace the 2010 issue a win a $10,000 prize. Procter & Gamble’s Olay and COVERGIRL brands are sponsoring the search, which runs through May 5.
“More focuses on the time in a woman’s life when she f
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS