Lisa Price, founder of beauty company Carol’s Daughter, has created the Monoi Repairing Collection, a three product line developed to deliver, strong, long and invincible hair. The collection is based on monoi oil, an ancient Polynesian beauty secret, used for centuries to soothe, soften and repair hair and skin.
Made of first-press coconut oil that is scented with tiare gardenia flower buds, monoi oil captured the attention and imagination of Lisa with its colorful story and beautiful fragrance.
Awarded the Monoi Seal by the Monoi Institute, the collection includes Monoi Repairing Shampoo ($18), Monoi Repairing Conditioner ($20) and Monoi Repairing Hair Mask ($28). The line is f
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS